The Sri Yantra is also known as the Navayoni Chakra due to the presence of nine interlocking triangles.
Triangles bound an innermost central point called 'Bindu' and represent the entire universe and the human body.
The Inner Figure of Interlocking Triangles
The shape is symmetrical in a vertical central axis and consists of triangles pointing up and down. The upward-pointing triangles epitomes the male element, while the triangles are pointing downwards signify the female aspect of divinity. Five of the triangles are female, and four are male. The joining of the triangles symbolizes opposite complementary principles, and the general balance and symmetry of the whole figure symbolize the unity of God.
How to Use the Sri Yantra?
The Sri Yantra is not only an attractive symbol but also a tool to support meditation. There are several ways in which this can be processed. Here is a method to meditate with the Sri Yantra:
- Begin by concentrating on the central point
- Allow yourself to notice the triangle surrounding the central point
- Notice the triangles within the circle and their representation.
- Begin by taking the circles within which the triangles are positioned.
- Pay attention to the lotus petals and their position.
- Bring your wakefulness to the square framing of the image and see how they point.
- Lastly, look at the whole Yantra and see the various shapes and patterns within it.
- Then you can go back to the central point in reverse.
- Close your eyes and meditate on the figure of the Yantra emerging in your mind's eye.
Meditation with Sri Yantra is very beneficial to get relief from body pain. With this quality of Yantra, it is used as a Headache pain relief patch in the USA, and we have a collection Sacred Geometry patches. Order online now at HOLIPATCH and get free shipping on each order through August 2021.
Sri Yantra – A Source of Supreme Energy
Sri Yantra is mighty as it was made with the principles of sacred geometry. It is a well-responsive source of supreme energy with excellent magnetic powers. It stores energy from the cosmic rays sent by all objects globally, turning them into a positive environment where the Sri Yantra is placed. They devastate all the negative energies within the area.Thus, Sri Yantra brings good luck, wealth, and prosperity to a person's life. Regular practice of meditation calms the mind and brings psychological stability. If you focus on each element of the symbol, it is believed to confer deep knowledge on a specific deity.